Emergency Food, Shelter & Support


I need emergency hospital treatment

Are you registered for Spanish public healthcare? Yes, I am registered: If you are registered for Spanish public healthcare and have a ‘tarjeta sanitaria’ (credit-card-sized health […]

I need help with basic food items or receiving a meal in a food centre

If you are registered on the local census (‘padrón’) in your local town hall, the social care department can provide local advice on what to do. […]

I need help with emergency shelter or accommodation

The organisations on the following link can offer guidance on where to find emergency shelter or accommodation in the areas currently covered by this website (2023: […]

I need emergency, one-off travel costs to the United Kingdom

The following organisations can advise on where to secure short term loans or grants of money in an extreme situation to repatriate you back to the […]

I need local bus/train or taxi fares for an emergency

The following charities may be able to help with advice on securing short term loans of small amounts of money in an extreme emergency, for example […]

I need advice related to a child, young person or family

This page discusses possible ways to get support if you believe a child, a young person or a family with children is at risk or vulnerable […]

I am homeless and need help finding accommodation and food

For information on finding emergency shelter, please click here for organisations that can provided guidance. For information on food banks and meal centres, please click here […]