Barcelona Social and Welfare Emergency Centre (CUESB)
The Barcelona Social Emergency Centre (CUESB) (also known as Centre d’Urgències i Emergències Socials in Catalan) offers a continuous psychological and social support service. It can assist with any social emergency or urgent situation in the city, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The team is made up psychologists, social workers and professionals specialised in helping in a crisis.
They can help people who are experiencing an extreme personal crisis or are vulnerable:
– Older people or children who are being neglected
– Victims of domestic violence
– People who have lost their place to stay suddenly and have no means to look for another one
– People with no money who need help to acquire medicines, food etc.
– Any other person who requires immediate social support
|Full address||C/ Llacuna 25, District: Sant Martí- El Poblenou, 08005, Barcelona|
|Languages||English spoken, Spanish & Catalan spoken|
|Timetable||24 hours. Can answer calls in English.|
|Type of organisation||Public|