Directory of Useful Organisations

Son Servera Council / Ajuntament

Callers who only speak English will be directed to the Tourist Office in Cala Millor for guidance. Son Severa covers the north part of Cala Millor. Check which municipality you are in. For the south of Cala Millor see Sant Llorenç council entry.

Coverage area and additional information

The local town hall / council office is the normal gateway to Spanish social care or route for contacting Social Services’ team of support professionals. To access much of the social care or benefits, it is necessary to have been registered on Spanish town halls’ ‘padrón’ census registers for a minimum period of time; generally from one to five years in total depending on the type of support or benefit requested, although this can vary according to local policies.

Therefore, it is important that residents and their families think ahead and always register on their town ‘padrón’, and keep their details updated (see also Helpful Topics: Understanding the System on this website). (If a UK national resident is not registered on the ‘padrón’, in extreme cases some short-term emergency help may be available, but this is ad hoc, cannot be predicted and varies by municipality.)

Contact information
Phone (0034) 971567002
Email [email protected]
Full address Plaça de Sant Ignaci 1, 07550, Son Servera, Mallorca
Languages Some English spoken (on request), Spanish & Catalan spoken
Timetable 8:30 - 14:00 (Mon-Fri)
Type of organisation Public

    Help the directory team spot any link not working or any change needed in the above information: