Directory of Useful Organisations

Torremolinos Council / Ayuntamiento

The foreign resident information department (oficina de atención al residente extranjero) is located in Torremolinos town hall (El Ayuntamiento), on the ground floor. (0034)951954395

Coverage area and additional information

The local town hall / council office is the normal gateway to Spanish statutory social care. To apply for statutory social care a UK national must normally have been resident in Spain for 5 years in total and continuously for the last two years. This is why it is important that residents, and their families, think ahead and register residency. (If a UK national resident is not registered on the “padrón” in extreme cases some short-term emergency help may be available, but is ad hoc, cannot be predicted and varies by municipality).

Contact information
Phone Switchboard/Centralita: (0034) 952379400 - Foreigners/Extranjeros (0034) 951954395
Email [email protected]
Full address Foreign residents department, Ground Floor, Town Hall (Ayuntamiento), Plaza de Andalucía 1, 29620, Torremolinos, Málaga
Languages English spoken, Spanish spoken
Timetable 09:00 -13:30 (Monday-Friday)
Type of organisation Public

    Help Support in Spain spot anything not working on this page or any changes needed: