Directory of Useful Organisations

Torrox Council / Ayuntamiento

An official is normally available to answer questions and give guidance in English in the Torrox Costa local office of Torrox Town Hall, where the tourist office is.

Coverage area and additional information

The local town hall / council office is the normal gateway to Spanish statutory social care. To apply for statutory social care a UK national must normally have been resident in Spain for 5 years in total and continuously for the last two years. This is why it is important that residents, and their families, think ahead and register residency. (If a UK national resident is not registered on the “padrón” in extreme cases some short-term emergency help may be available, but is ad hoc, cannot be predicted and varies by municipality).

Contact information
Phone (0034) 952538200 o/or tourism/turismo (0034) 952530225
Email [email protected]
Full address AYUNTAMIENTO / TOWN HALL , Plaza Constitución, 1, 29770 (in the village), Torrox, Málaga / TURISMO Torrox Costa, by the main roundabout on the coast,
Languages English spoken, Spanish spoken
Timetable 09:00 -14:00 (Monday-Friday)
Type of organisation Public

    Help Support in Spain spot anything not working on this page or any changes needed: