Directory of Useful Organisations

Coverage area and additional information

The local town hall / council office is the normal gateway to Spanish statutory social care. To apply for statutory social care a UK national must normally have been resident in Spain for 5 years in total and continuously for the last two years. This is why it is important that residents, and their families, think ahead and register residency (see “Helpful Topics” section of this web). (If a UK national resident is not registered on the “padrón” in extreme cases some short-term emergency help may be available, but is ad hoc, cannot be predicted and varies by municipality).

Contact information
Phone AYUNTAMIENTO (0034) 928164045 TURISMO (0034) 928162449
Web <a href="https://" title="" target="_blank">
Email [email protected]
Full address Calle Matias Hernandez Lopez 1, 35629, Tuineje, Fuerteventura, TURISMO (Casa de la Cultura) Avda.Paco Hierro s/n, 35620, Gran Tarajal, Tuneje Fuerteventura
Languages Spanish spoken
Timetable 8:30 - 13:30 (Mon-Fri)
Type of organisation Public

    Help Support in Spain spot anything not working on this page or any changes needed: